View the entire Christmas Cards product line >
Tavern Recipes Christmas Cards
At a Glance:
- Holiday cards with perforated 4"x6" recipe card
- Features 2 different scenes and recipes
- All 20 cards feature snowy folk art scenes of horse-drawn sleigh in front of a historic Colonial Williamsburg tavern
- 10 "Season's Greetings" cards show King's Arms Tavern; have pecan pie tear-out recipe and the inside message, "May the Holidays Warm Your Hearts"
- 10 "Merry Christmas" cards show Chowning's Tavern; have Chowning's Tavern Brunswick Stew tear-out recipe and the inside message, "May the Simple Joys Of the Season Be Yours Now and throughout The New Year"
- 20 full-color, matching envelopes with winter scene on front and "Williamsburg" script on flap
- 5"L x 7"H
- WILLIAMSBURG exclusive!
These beautiful Christmas cards contain an unexpected gift: delicious recipes to try for the holidays! Enjoy two varieties of cards, both of which feature snowy folk art prints by artist Karen Cruden. The "Season's Greetings" card depicts a black horse and sleigh passing by King's Arms Tavern. Inside, the card reads, "May the Holidays Warm Your Hearts!" Recipients can enjoy a 4"x6" pecan pie punch-out recipe card. The "Merry Christmas" card shows a brown horse and black sleigh out for a ride past Josiah Chowning's Tavern. The card's message reads, "May the Simple Joys Of the Season Be Yours Now and throughout The New Year." The recipe punch-out card is for Chowning's Tavern Brunswick Stew. Full-color, matching envelopes are done in the same pattern as the background of the cards, with a winter scene on the front and "Williamsburg" script on the flap.